Please read and accept before completing the order
PURCHASE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All those who buy on the site www.elleerrenails.com, individuals or companies, pursuant to these Terms and Conditions of Purchase/Sale are considered customers. These General Conditions of Sale (hereinafter "Terms") govern the sales of all products (hereinafter "Products" or "Product") offered on the site www.elleerrenails.com (hereinafter, the "Site") , starting from the registration of the order. They are applied to all sales made via the Internet, fax, e-mail and must be inspected by the customer before the order, in the manner provided.
ARTICLE 1 - THE PROPOSAL AND ACCEPTANCE
- The fact that the customer agrees to the Terms and Conditions before you confirm your order on the site, automatically implies the acknowledgment and acceptance of these without reservation. These conditions shall apply to the exclusion of all other terms, except for any special arrangements agreed in writing and signed by both parties.
- The Customer is requested to read carefully the terms and conditions that have been made available on the site, in order to allow the storage and reproduction by the Client pursuant to art. 12 of Legislative Decree 9 April 2003 n. 70. The contracts with (as defined below) through the Site are governed by Italian law and in particular by Legislative Decree 6 September 2005, n. 206 ("Consumer Code") and Legislative Decree 9 April 2003 n. 70 (hereinafter "Decree Ecommerce").
- It is prohibited purchaser to enter false data, and therefore in the purchase process of entering into this contract and subsequent communications. The data and the e-mail address must be the only real data. ElleErre Export Import reserves the right to prosecute any violation or abuse, and for the protection of consumers.
ARTICLE 2 - IDENTIFICATION OF THE SELLER
- The Seller is ElleErre Import Export (hereinafter "Seller") with registered office in Via President Kennedy 42-97016 Pozzallo (Ragusa), Italy. VAT-ID: IT01405940295.
ARTICLE 3 - LIABILITY '
- The Seller shall not be liable for any loss or damage, direct and / or indirect, arising from the sale of goods and services offered on the site, including delayed and / or non-delivery of the product, or for any other circumstances not directly attributable. The technical information included on this site is derived from information published by manufacturers of goods in our catalog, can be subject to change without notice. In any case, the purchaser is personally responsible for the correct, incorrect and / or improper that will make materials purchased on the site. And 'to exclude any liability on the part of ElleErre Import Export.
- The Seller reserves the right to modify at any time these Terms and Conditions. Each version of the General Conditions contains a precise date, so customers are advised to read the Terms and Conditions before each purchase.
ARTICLE 4 - PRODUCTS
- The Seller undertakes to present the essential characteristics of the treated products. The photographs illustrating the products may, in some cases, not be 100% identical to the product itself, but without compromising its quality that will in any case equivalent if not improved.
- The Seller does not guarantee the certainty of allocation of merchandise as the ability to submit orders online editing in real-time product availability. The Seller therefore reserves the right to cancel or ask for a change in the order received.
ARTICLE 5 - PRICES
- The prices listed on the site www.elleerrenails.com are expressed in Euros and include VAT; any and all costs of shipping or labeling are excluded. Since the rates of suppliers constantly changing, the prices quoted on the website are subject to change at any time and without notice. They are also subject to change for reasons relating to a product launch, promotions and sales. Please note: all prices are given subject to any typos.
ARTICLE 6 - ORDER
- Orders are accepted only through the website www.elleerrenails.com, by fax to +39 0425-1750164, by phone at +39 3398127339 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- For purchases made on the website the customer will receive a notice confirming the order by electronic mail (E-mail). Assuming that, after submitting your order, there is no response, the proposal shall be deemed as not accepted, for all legal purposes, although for accounting, administrative, or lack of product.
- By placing an order, the Customer acknowledges and states that he has read all the indications provided in the purchasing procedure and accept the Terms and Conditions. The Customer will have the opportunity to view and track the status of your order through the area "Orders" in your account.
- The Seller reserves the right to evaluate the acceptance of orders received and to communicate to the customer is unable to accept any orders received within 30 days from the day following that on which the customer has sent the order to and will reimburse any amounts already paid by the customer for payment for the supply.
- In the event that, in the face of the notice of a delay in the delivery date, the Client wishes to cancel the order, any amount already paid by the same will be refunded as soon as possible, but no later than thirty (30) days from the day following that on which the customer has sent the order to.
ARTICLE 7 - PAYMENTS
The Customer may pay for the Products and the shipping expenses by:
- COD: Cash on delivery the goods for a small fee of 5.00 € (we accept cash only)
- Postepay: easy and secure (you make online, from an authorized store or the post office) in order to proceed with the shipment is required promptly notify the successful recharge with amount and order number;
- Bank transfer: the 'order is dispatched only after receiving the actual credit from the bank. Any bank charges are borne by the customer.
- PayPal is the online payment system best known to the world that allows you to pay with the utmost security, in real time. With Paypal fact, the merchant never sees the data of your credit card or account (which are encrypted with a special system), but only received payment;
- Credit card information entered :: relation to the data of your credit card are sent to the bank for the card through a secure server, the highest safety standards in the world for sending sensitive information across the Internet; we also accept prepaid cards.
Upon payment, please send an e-mail stating the same and report to firstname.lastname@example.org order number and payment amount.
ARTICLE 8 - FAILURE OF THE ORDER
- No contract shall be concluded between the Seller and the Customer if the Seller has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer does not operate on the basis of a real and genuine interest in the purchase of products ordered, or improperly exercising the right of withdrawal recognized by 'art.12 that follows. In such cases, the order is duly submitted by the Customer shall be of no effect whatsoever. The Seller will send to the Customer, via e-mail, a notice stating the failure to conclude the Agreement, also taking care of the cancellation of all charges and / or expenses charged to the customer.
ARTICLE 9 - TRANSPORTATION AND DELIVERY
- The Products purchased on the Site will be sent to the address specified by the customer. The Customer has in any case the right to demand delivery of the goods to a person of his choice, whose residence or domicile is within the Italian territory. At the time of delivery will require the signature of an adult over 18 years. Deliveries can not be made to PO boxes.
- Delivery costs are borne by the Customer and are clearly indicated on the Site and in the order form. All purchases will be delivered by courier (hereinafter, "Courier") from Monday to Friday, except national holidays and festivities. The Seller is not responsible for unpredictable delays.
- The seller will send the customer an e-mail confirmation once shipped Products, which will be specified in the tracking number of the shipment through which you can view, subject to inclusion on the site of the Courier, the status of the shipment.
- With the method of payment in cash only and exclusively accept cash on delivery, unless agreed with the company.
- Delivery time is approximate Italy are about 24/72 hours, in Europe are about 48/96 Hours - They are working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays). You may experience delays in the vicinity of holidays or national strikes of drivers.
- For the delivery of the goods requires the presence of the customer or his representative at the address indicated in the order. Upon delivery of the goods by the Courier, the Customer is required to check that the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated in the transport document and that the package is intact or altered. Any damage to the parcel and / or to the Products or the mismatch in the number of packages must be immediately subject to control by writing on the Courier's proof of delivery. Once signed the Courier's transportation document, the Customer may not oppose objection on the external characteristic of the package as delivered.
- All complaints regarding the condition of the goods upon receipt (lack of products, wrong, broken or not working) should be addressed to ElleErre Import Export sending an email to email@example.com no later than 24 hours following the delivery of the goods. If this does not happen within 24 hours, ElleErre Import Export will not be responsible in any way. In case of damaged material is required to provide a photograph stating that the damage suffered by the goods.
- In the event that the order placed by the customer, such as in the fall was rejected, in storage or recipient absent, wrong address, or whatever, shipping costs faced by the Seller shall be indemnified by the customer due to lack of communication or fairness in against the firm, since as mentioned in the General Conditions to the data provided must be accurate and specify special notes for the shipment of the goods by phone, fax or e-mail.
ARTICLE 10 - BILLING
- For each order completed on Site, the Seller shall issue an invoice for the shipped Products, sending it via e-mail or registered mail to the Customer, in accordance with Presidential Decree 445/2000 and Legislative Decree no. 52/2004. For the issuance of the invoice Gucci will refer to the data provided by the Customer. No change in the bill will be possible after the issuance thereof.
ARTICLE 11 - WARRANTY
- For information about the products and their warranty, or any other clarification please contact us via e-mail or at the telephone number +39 339 8127339. All electrical products have a warranty instead of the conven manufacturer: 12 months as per law.
ARTICLE 12 - RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Purchases made on this site are subject to the rules laid down by DL January 15, 1992 n. 50. The consumer can therefore exercise the right of withdrawal within 10 (ten) days of receipt of the product. It applies to individuals (consumers) acting for purposes that are unrelated to his business. They are therefore excluded from the right of withdrawal, purchases made from retailers and businesses. CAUTION: The packaging for all products must be returned intact and sealed perfectly. Otherwise it will not be possible to return the goods.
- How to exercise the right of withdrawal: Customers wishing to exercise the right of withdrawal must be sent within ten (10) days of receipt of product (for the beginning of the evaluation period, will be the date indicated on the delivery note) a registered letter to our address with return receipt shall contain: 1) The intention to avail of the benefits granted by law; 2) The description of the product; 3) The details of the ordering document and the information relating to your bank account with which you made the payment (bank, agency, number); The product must be accompanied by the delivery and / or goods transport document attached to the product at the time of delivery (invoice).
- Reimbursement: The reimbursement of the payment will be made within thirty (30) days of receipt of your return, through regular credit note. A refund relates solely to the price of the product, in any case, the costs of shipping and delivery of the product will not be subject to repayment and, therefore, will remain your responsibility. A necessary condition for the exercise of the right of withdrawal is the integrity of the product. Before issuing its letter of credit, or prior to replacement of defective goods, ElleErre Import Export reviewing the adequacy of the material made to ascertain the applicability of warranty. No returns will be accepted without prior authorization from ElleErre Import Export. Products found to be defective will be replaced at no charge. Exceptions: The following shall be excluded from the right to withdraw any products that fall under the category "consumables".
ARTICLE 13 - AMENDMENT OF TERMS
- ElleErre Export Import reserves the right to modify at any time these Terms of Sale. Each version of the General Conditions of Sale gives an exact date, so customers are advised to read the Conditions of Sale prior to each purchase.
Updated on July 25, 2014